Thanks are due to the Mitchell Camera Club, Betsy and Rick Petersen, the Mitchell CVB, all the area motels and museums that offered discounts, the landowners who let us tramp around their old farmsteads and rusty cars, the Corn Palace staff, and bands ZZ3 and Hairball. Thanks also to everyone who made it to the Roundup, it was a great time!
For those who attended, here are some follow-up things it would be nice to do -
- If you are like me, I forgot to fill out the survey that was included in my packet. Maybe we can all send a message to the Mitchell Camera Club page on Facebook with our thoughts.
- Post photos to that same Facebook page above.
- Post photos on the ZZ3 and Hairball pages at Facebook. I know they would love to see them.
- Post photos on the Corn Palace page at Facebook.
- If you are willing, the Mitchell Convention and Visitors Bureau is interested in possibly using some of your photography in future advertising. You can submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share with the members of your club that weren't able to make it. Which club will come up with some kind of cool event next?